Register for the North Americans today to take advantage of the early entry fee. On January 1, the registration fee increases from $80 to $120. Register online today!
From the Notice of Race:
REGISTRATION, DEADLINE AND FEE
● Each skipper shall register on: na.idniyra.org or by mailing a completed entry form available
on na.idniyra.org, with the appropriate entry fee to: see entry form for registration by
● Entry Fee shall be paid in U.S. Dollars.
● The entry fee is $80.00 (USD) if paid by December 31, 2017. The entry fee for a Junior
Skipper (one who is 25 and under at the time of registration) is $50.00. This changes By
Laws paragraph 10 Trophies and Prizes.
● The entry fee is $120 (USD) if paid on or after January 1, 2018. The entry fee for a Junior
Skipper (one who is 25 and under at the time of registration) is $75.00. This changes
By Laws paragraph 10 Trophies and Prizes.
● No entry fee will be accepted after the close of registration (refer to schedule of events)
When regatta location moves, prior to the first race, registration may be reopened.
● Novice Entries
○ Novice DN skippers may enter the Regatta with the payment of two years association
dues. No other event registration payments shall apply.
○ A sailor shall be classified as a Novice if: that person has never belonged to the
IDNIYRA, or their membership has lapsed for 5 or more years. A Novice must
comply with all other entry requirements.
● European Entries are not subject to a late fee penalty. European competitors are requested
to notify the race chairman that they will be attending.
● Sailing instructions and course diagram to be available to all competitors at time of final
● All skippers may be required to complete a Safety Test as part of registration.