On behalf of the Race Organizers and Governing Committee, we will hope to make the final call for the 2018 NA’s this Thursday at 9 PM EST. As usual the weather is unsettled, and a snowstorm has just or is about to affect many of the potential locations. We simply have to let it pass before we can make a good decision.
Currently we are looking at multiple sites, as far east as Sebago Lake in ME, as far west as Michigan, and at locations in Canada.
When we know where we are going- we will let you know. If you know of good sailable ice, please get that information to your regional Commodore so it can get considered
Think Ice, with no snow, big launch areas, cheap hotels,
Eric Anderson
Commodore IDNIYRA