Sit Tight!

The organizing committee has postponed the selection of the regatta site until 7:30 PM EST, Sunday, January 21, 2018.
At this point, we have possible sailable venues on Lake Charlevoix in Michigan and Senachwine Lake in Illinois. Weather issues for Lake Charlevoix include chances of mixed precipitation and lake effect snow on Monday through Tuesday.
Weather issues for Senachwine Lake include a long stretch of warm temperatures with two days into the 50s forecast during the race week. Other locations that are not regatta quality but are still under consideration with the current weather pattern include Kingston, Ontario in Canada, Lake Sebago, Maine, Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire, Lake St. Clair. Michigan, Houghton Lake, Michigan, and the greater Madison region in Wisconsin. We will have ice scouts at these sites tomorrow and we will do our best to keep you informed. Thank you for your patience and thanks to the ice scouts who are trying to make this happen.
Next update by 7:30 PM EST Sunday, January 21, 2018.