We are going to delay the announcement of the primary site until noon CT, Friday, February 15, 2019. At this point, there are no venues under consideration east of Toledo and west of Chicago. We continue to be on schedule for Saturday night registration and Sunday racing. We are still working out the logistics of the sites under consideration. Competitors need to stay off the ice on Friday to let things firm up.
NEXT UPDATE: Friday, February 15, 2019, Noon CT
Schedule of Events
- February 16, 2019, Registration
5 PM- 8 PM local time.
Location to be listed on the IDNIYRA website
- February 17, 2019: First World Gold Cup race at time stated in sailing instructions.
- February 18, 2019, earliest possible North American Championship Registration:
7 PM -9 PM local time: Location and updated date, time and place to be listed on the IDNIYRA website.
- February 19, 2019 earliest possible race in North American Championship, at time stated in sailing instructions.
- February 23, 2019 racing is concluded. PRIZES shall be awarded after the regatta is completed