We have two sites identified for the 2019 North American regatta. There is a weather system moving through the current site at Indian Lake, Ohio and the other potential site, Lake Wawasee, Indiana. Snow and mixed precipitation is forecasted to move through tonight into tomorrow morning. We will assess Indian Lake and Lake Wawasee in the morning to learn if we can either stay here or move to Indiana, a less than 3 hour drive west from Lima, OH.
We have arranged late check out at Regatta Headquarters in Lima, OH for 1 PM on Wednesday 20 February if necessary.
NEXT UPDATE: Wednesday, 20 February 11 AM ET
1. Indian Lake, Ohio Primary Site (Gold Cup site)
Annual meeting at 1 PM ET at Regatta HQ, McKinley room
North American Registration at 5 PM ET
2. Lake Wawasee, Indiana Primary Site
Check out of Regatta Headquarters in Lima, OH
North American Registration TBA Wednesday night
Annual Meeting TBA
3. Nuclear Option (no site announced)
Annual Meeting 1 PM ET Wednesday, 20 Feb at Regatta Headquarters, Lima, OH