The announcement for site selection for the 2020 North American Championship regatta has been postponed until January 18, 2020. The governing board is going to meet immediately upon receiving accurate and up to date information from actively scouted sites.
The video above is from today, January 17, 2020 from Fort Peck, Montana and there was limited scouting ability due to weather conditions. The ice will be re scouted at that site in the morning of Saturday, January 18, 2020.
Registration has been postponed until Tuesday, January 21, 2020. This is to ensure safe travel of all competitors and to supply accurate ice condition information.
Next update: Saturday, January 18, 2020 sometime after the ice has been scouted.