Cancellation of the 2021 Gold Cup and North American Championships

Cancellation of the Gold Cup and North American Championships The IDNIYRA Governing Committee earlier announced plans to decide by November 25th whether the 2021 Gold Cup would be held. Since publishing the Q&As it has become apparent that holding the regatta in 2021 is not feasible. The Canada-US land border closure has been extended to … Continue reading Cancellation of the 2021 Gold Cup and North American Championships