Ask Matt Struble – Live Friday, 12 November at 7 PM ET/ 6 PM CT
Join Mike Madge and Matt Struble US183 live on Zoom as he talks about early season DN iceboat and body preparation, followed by a question and answer session. An email has been sent to all class members with the Zoom link. Not a member? Not to worry, just use the sign up form below to receive the link. All are welcome.
Mike and Matt will be covering topics geared for the beginner to intermediate iceboater. They’d like to extend a special invitation to those new to the class or who want to participate in DN iceboating.
What To Know:
- Please make sure your device is muted before you join the meeting.
- For questions, please use the chatbox, and Mike will unmute you so that you can speak directly with Matt.
- Or you can email your questions to Mike Themadges@tbaytel.net
- Can’t make it? Mike will record the entire session so you watch it later.
- If you aren’t a DN class member or didn’t receive the email, use the sign up form below to receive the link
Matt Struble is a three-time DN world champion, a four-time DN North American champion, and holds other soft-water sailing titles. Though he currently lives in San Diego, Matt continues to sail DNs whenever he visits his family in Michigan.