2023 DN World & North American Championship AM Update
Madison, WI, USA
As we wait for our ice scouts to report back, we’ve heard from some of our Lake Kegonsa scouts. Please stay off of Lake Kegonsa today and tomorrow until Race Organizers approve the lake for sailing. Right now, the lake is slush, we don’t want it rutted up for the regatta. It should freeze solid fairly soon.
NEXT UPDATE: Thursday, January 19, 2023 by 2 PM CT/ 3 PM ET