YOUR IDNIYRA MEMBERSHIP
- Supports the number one ice sailing class in the world and this website
- Supports the class newsletter Runner Tracks published 3 times yearly
- Supports the annual class yearbook
- Helps to maintain the value of your boat
- Makes you eligible to vote in officer elections and class business
Regular MembershipJoin or Renew
- You must be a member of the IDNIYRA in order to compete at regional and continental regattas.
- If you’d rather mail a check, please contact Executive Secretary Deb Whitehorse +1-608-347-3513
- 1 Year $26
- 2 Year $51
- 3 Year $76
Sustaining MembershipJoin or Renew
- All the benefits of a regular membership.
- For those who want to give a little bit extra to help support promotional, regatta, and basic class expenses.
- 1 Year $36
- 2 Year $71
- 3 Year $106
Get A Sail NumberBuy with Paypal
- Purchase a sail number with Paypal for only $10. You must be a member in good standing of the IDNIYRA in order to purchase a sail number.
- Have a question about a particular sail number? Please email to us
- Order a Sail Number: $10
- YOU MUST BE A CURRENT MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING TO PURCHASE A SAIL NUMBER:
Think IceBy Lloyd Roberts
- This book by Lloyd Roberts and Warner St. Clair is THE definitive book on DN building, tuning, racing and sailing. Mainly about DN iceboats but relevant to all iceboaters because it covers safety, clothing, how to load the car- it’s all in here! Updated with instructive commentary by many top-flight iceboat sailors. Order your copy from the Chickawaukee Iceboat Club in Maine.