IDNIYRA members will soon be receiving a postcard in their mailboxes as a friendly reminder that it’s time to pay dues for 2019. You can send a check or pay online using Paypal. Go to the Membership page to pay your dues online. Supporting the DN class is easy and affordable. For only $26 per year, your IDNYRA membership:
- Supports the number one ice sailing class in the world and this website
- Supports the class newsletter Runner Tracks published 3 times yearly
- Supports the annual class yearbook
- Helps to maintain the value of your boat
- Makes you eligible to vote in officer elections and class business
Current Issue: September 2018
The days are getting shorter which means it’s time for the first Runner Tracks Magazine of the 2018-2019 season. Many thanks to photographer Andrius Repšys for sharing his photos from the 2018 Junior World Ice Sailing championship that help to tell the story of ice sailing.
RUNNER TRACKS IS AVAILABLE IN THREE DIFFERENT FORMATS:
Flipbook Magazine (Flash, best for computers)
Download pdf file (best for tablets)
Download single page pdf (best for phones)
INSIDE RUNNER TRACKS:
- Response to Proposed Governing Document Changes
- A Report on Youth Ice Sailing by Ron Rosten, North American Junior Sailing Secretary
- Results from the 2018 Junior World and European Championship
- Minutes of the 2019 European Secretaries Meeting
- 2019 International Rank List
Get this issue in a full color soft cover book for $18.
SPONSORED BY THE FOLLOWING ADVERTISERS:
Levitate Photo: Peter Johanson
The 2019 International DN Ice Yacht Racing Association Rank List has been published. See it here.
If you have a question about a rank calculation, please contact email@example.com.